S&W® SHIELD™ PLUS OR 30 Super Carry
Not Sure Where to Start?
Let us help build a firearm based on your needs - select from a range of calibers, capacities, safety preferences and compliance requirements.
PLAY VIDEO - Improved Capacity: Shield Plus in 30 Super Carry
The new Shield™ Plus is the next generation in everyday carry. It features an 18-degree grip angle for a more natural point of aim and better recoil management, plus the new ﬂat trigger allows for consistent ﬁnger placement for accurate, repeatable, comfortable shooting.
Introducing the all-new 30 Super Carry from Federal® – the most revolutionary self- defense advancement in nearly 100-years. More than just an all-new cartridge, the compact design represents an entirely new cartridge engineered for absolute performance by every measure.
• Slide cut for optics
• Flat face trigger for consistent trigger ﬁnger placement that allows for more accurate and repeatable shooting
• Enhanced grip texture allows the user to manage recoil, keep a ﬁrm grip and delivers comfort when concealing
• Extended magazine oﬀers 16+1 round capacity. For more concealable option, we oﬀer a ﬂush-ﬁt 13 round magazine
• 16 round and 13 round magazines included
• Tactile and audible trigger reset
• Extremely thin and lightweight - can be comfortably carried all day
• M&P’s patented take-down lever and sear deactivation systems all for disassembly without pulling the trigger
• Optimal 18-degree grip angle for natural point of aim
• Armornite® durable corrosion resistant ﬁnish
Backed by Smith & Wesson’s Lifetime Service Policy
ALL BACKED BY OUR SMITH & WESSON LIFETIME SERVICE POLICY.
Availability subject to applicable federal, state and local laws, regulations, and ordinances.