Law Enforcement & Military Firearms
HandCuffs & Restraints
Smith & Wesson’s American Guardians Program offers specially priced firearms for Law Enforcement, Military and First Responders through a network of Authorized Dealers. Individuals who may be qualified under this program include:
• Sworn LE (Law Enforcement) State, County and Local Agency Officers
• Federal LE Agency Officers
• Corrections Officers, including Parole and Probation Officers
• Retired LE Officers with credentials including Federal, State, County and Local
• LE Academy Cadets with Enrollment Documentation From the Academy
• State Licensed Security Companies and State/City Licensed Security Officers
• Federal Flight Deck Officers
• Court Judges, District Attorneys and Deputy District Attorneys
• First responders including firefighters and rescue personnel with appropriate I.D.
• Military: Active, Retired, Active-Reserve, National Guard
• Veterans, Disabled in any capacity or with an Honorably Discharged DD-214 or Form NGB-22
For over 40 years, Smith & Wesson has been considered one of America's finest training facilities by Law Enforcement and Government agencies.
Military and Law Enforcement from every state and U.S. possessions, as well as over 50 foreign countries have received state-of—the art instruction to prepare for and exceed their mission specific role in a fluid environment.